- Parents Information
- Complementary Course Information
- Course Outlines
- Hot Lunch
- Parent-Teacher-Student Conferences
- Student Recognition
- The Lunch Box
- School Council
- CESD Calendar
- Class Placement Suggestion Form
- Alberta Learning
- Inclement Weather
- VTRA Fair Notice Brochure
- School Fee Schedule
- Photo Albums
Winter Flower Fundraiser |
Winter Flower Fundraiser
As you may know, every 3 years, our students' grades 7 and 8 in French Immersion go to Quebec for a week of fun-filled French activities. The next trip will take place in April 2019. In an effort to enable more students to take part in this trip, we are planning a variety of different fundraisers. This winter’s fundraiser will be a selection of flowers and plants from DeVry greenhouses in British Columbia.
All sales will go towards the students and will be added to the other Quebec Trip fundraisers happening between now and 2019, thereby decreasing the final cost of the trip for them. This is an excellent way to link their French Immersion learning to the real world. Fundraising starts September 13th, ending November 22nd, with flowers being ready for pickup at Fox Run School on Dec 5th. Thank you very much for your ongoing support.
Orders can be placed :
- online under your student 'Online Fee Payment' option either on the Fox Run website or CESD website
- Paper orders are available in the Fox Run office.
- Printed off HERE and dropped off at the office.