- Parents Information
- Complementary Course Information
- Course Outlines
- Hot Lunch
- Parent-Teacher-Student Conferences
- Student Recognition
- The Lunch Box
- School Council
- CESD Calendar
- Class Placement Suggestion Form
- Alberta Learning
- Inclement Weather
- VTRA Fair Notice Brochure
- School Fee Schedule
- Photo Albums
**There will be no practices on April 30th, May 1st and May 2nd due to a tournament at Fox Run**
March 18, 2019
Dear Athletes and Families:
Congratulations on joining the Fox Run Badminton Club. Becoming involved with an organized school team is a memorable experience that involves commitment, hard work, a positive attitude and responsibility.
Fox Run School Expectations:
1. Students will have to arrange their own transportation home after practices. Your responsibility is to attend scheduled practices and games. If you need to be excused from attending, please inform one of your coaches well before the game/practice. Practice schedules are attached.
2. An athlete may not participate in a practice or a game held on the evening of a school day if he/she did not attend school that day.
3. The conduct of the athletes must be the same as what is expected during normal school hours. Athletes are representatives of Fox Run School and must conduct themselves in a manner which will promote a positive reputation for our school.
4. All athletes must maintain their grades in school. Your coaches will be in touch with your classroom teachers to ensure that all athletes are working to the very best of their ability in all subject areas.
5. All athletes are expected to put forth their best effort in all practices and games.
*Failure to comply with expectations may result in a number of different consequences ranging from being benched for one or more practices/games to being dropped from the team. School suspensions may affect the student’s participation in Fox Run’s badminton club.
*There is a $10.00 fee for all members. This covers equipment, tournament fees (for those who qualify), a wind-up party and hours of fun. If students have a BLUE Fox Run Athletics t-shirt they may use that. The cost of a t-shirt is $15.00, with a total cost of $25.00 OR fee without a t-shirt is $10.00 – (if they have the blue “Fox Run Athletic” t-shirt).
PLEASE complete the form on-line (it will be emailed to the parents) and follow the steps to pay online as well. Any questions – please contact Mrs. Gyori @ 403-887-0491
ALL permission forms (online) and money due by Thursday, April 4th by 9:00 am. Must have forms and payment completed to participate….
***Athletes must qualify for tournaments - we will also look at athletes’ skills, effort, participation, class behaviour and attitude. You will be notified if you qualify to attend the tournaments.***
Fox Run Badminton Coaches:
(Ms. Torgerson, Mr. Reynolds, Mrs. Bylsma, Mrs. McFarlane, Ms. Martinek, Mr. Bichel, Mr. Massey, Mr. Fielder, Mme. Fielder)
Optional Morning Practices: 8:00 – 8:30 AM (MUST be in the gym by 8:05)
Lunch Practices: 12:30 – 12:55 (Intramurals - Badminton only)
After School Practices: 3:05 – 4:30 (students need to have rides arranged ahead of time)
** CALENDAR TO COME**