- Parents Information
- Complementary Course Information
- Course Outlines
- Hot Lunch
- Parent-Teacher-Student Conferences
- Student Recognition
- The Lunch Box
- School Council
- CESD Calendar
- Class Placement Suggestion Form
- Alberta Learning
- Inclement Weather
- VTRA Fair Notice Brochure
- School Fee Schedule
- Photo Albums
- Trustees at work for students
After School Practice Schedule:
Jan13th 3:15-4:30 Jan 20th 3:15 - 4:30
- Jan 27th 3:15 - 4:30
- Feb 3rd 3:15 -4:30
- Feb 10th 3:15 - 4:30
- Feb 24th 3:15 - 4:30
Congratulations on joining the Fox Run Basketball Club. Becoming involved with an organized school team is a memorable experience that involves commitment, hard work, responsibility and LOTS of fun! :)
Fox Run Expectations:
1. Basketball Club is a developmental program. The players will be taught skills during the Monday evening practice and then be coached to use those skills during the games at lunch hours on days 3 and 5. (These lunch hour days may change. If they do students will be notified at school as well.)
2. Practice game schedule information is on the Fox Run website under the “Teams/Clubs” tab. Your responsibility is to attend every scheduled practice. If you need to be excused from attending, please inform one of your coaches well before the event begins. All practice times will be after school on Monday from 3:15-4:30. Please check the website (see above) regularly.
2. An athlete may not participate in any games of a school day if he/she did not attend school that day or the after school practice that week.
3. Uniforms will be distributed by the coaches. We will help the players divide into teams of 6-8 players and each mini-team will be given a different colour of Fox Run Athletics shirt so that they can compete as a team in the games. These shirts/uniforms are for the players to keep.
4. The conduct of the athletes must be the same as what is expected during normal school hours. Athletes are representatives of Fox Run School and must conduct themselves in a manner which will promote a positive reputation for our school. Students receiving a school suspension may not participate for the duration of the suspension. Coaches, homeroom teachers, and administration will review the team membership status of any athlete who receives a school suspension. Failure to comply with expectations may result in a number of different consequences ranging from being benched from one practice to being suspended from the team.
5. All athletes must maintain their grades in school. Your coaches will be in touch with your classroom teachers to ensure that all athletes are working to the very best of their ability in all subject areas.
6. Fox Run Basketball Club fee is $25.00 . This covers the cost of team shirts, lunches for student-referees, food for a wind-up party, and the cost to take the team to watch basketball at Red Deer College. In addition to this cost, athletes need to bring a pair of shorts and appropriate running shoes that will be used indoors only. Fees Due to the school by January 22nd.
We look forward to coaching this year’s great group of talented, committed athletes. Let’s have a great season! If you have any questions please email Mr. Reynolds: email@example.com. Thanks!
Mr. Reynolds Mr. Rattray Ms. Martinek Mrs. Tuck Mr./Miss ___________ (HJC)
2019-20 Fox Run Basketball Club Coaches